[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Just joined - Wendy from Staffordshire

Just joined - Wendy from Staffordshire

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just joined - Wendy from Staffordshire

Postby Wendyb » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:37 am

Hello
Well the title says it all really, I've just joined today and am looking forward to reading all the threads and getting to know other people who have the same problems as me.

I was born in Cheshunt Herts, but moved to a sleepy village in Staffordshire 4 years ago. My grown up sons and grandchildren still live in Hertfordshire and i try to visit as often as i can.
Im 45, engaged, been in my relationship now for 11 years.
I have 4 grown up sons and 2 grandsons aged 5 years and 3 weeks (born Sept 2011).
I dont work, i have a collie and a westie to keep me busy, and that just about sums me up , looking forward to making new friends who also have fibro

Wendy
Wendyb
UKFM Newbie

Re: Just joined - Wendy from Staffordshire

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wendy :wave: :wave:

Nice to have you with us, there is a lot of info and things on here, so hopefully you'll find some useful and helpful suggestions for you and your FM :) :)

There are a few of us with doglets and other animal friends on here, there's a topic in Positive and Fun where we add photos and share some of their bonkers and norty stories :dogrun1:

If there's anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi Wendy and :welcome: to the forum look forward to getting to know you :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wendy :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lubilou » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi Wendy, i'm in Stone :) Welcome x
Lubilou
UKFM Member

Postby ribbons » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:04 pm

hello and welcome x
ribbons
UKFM Member