[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello everyone

Postby diddydani » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 pm

:D Hi Everyone

Im Dani and I am so pleased to have found this site. I have not been diagnosed with FM - Im awaiting my third set of tests results due on friday and I am taking the idea of Fibryo to my doc.

I have all the sypmtoms and its been 3 years now of just 'getting over flu' or getting over a tough week or perhaps not doing enough excercise or too much exercise. so far the doctor has put all my smptoms:

neck pain, stiff shoulders , weak arms (somedays cant brush my teeth!) wrist pain, 'ripping' knees, permanent calf cramp, fluttering muscles, hurting skin, pins and needles, migraine, sensation of cold water beingpoured on my scalp, scalp tendernes, unable to sleep , dizzy when standing, shooting pains in collarbones and elbows, abdominal pain, bloating , constipation, frequent urination, ribs 'catching' or feeling of being prised open with crow bar (which then leads to breathing difficulty), hearing disruption (like bad surround sound) panic attacks, butterflies and night sweats

down to general anxiety disorder, wheat intolerance ~(exlusion made no difference) and migraine.

Im on Arthotec, pitzotefen (SP) ametriptyline, omeprazole and a muscle relaxant robaxin.

I have just turned thirty with a 5 and 11 year old and I would love a week to go by that I dont have to let them down because Im just too tired, or manage to walk to the park without having to sit for a bit or beg my daugter to help me find the bread (this morning it was in the laundry cupboard.....)

but, finding a site where other people understand has already made me feel brighter and less mad!

so thanks

dani
diddydani
UKFM Member

Re: Hello everyone

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm

:welcome: to the forum dani :wave: :wave:

Hope you can start getting some answers from your Friday appt :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: The waiting and hanging on to try and see what is the reason for your symptoms can be a real drain, which isn't what you really want when you're feeling like you do at the moment :facepalm: :facepalm:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, so have a look thru things while you're waiting for Friday, you could find some useful suggestions that could be of help to you.

We try to help and support each other as best we can. As for the feeling less mad, we can definitely change that for you as we do a superb range of sending you loopy all guaranteed to make you look :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Arty2452 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi dani
By the sound of thing and of cause your GP on Friday i think you could well be a life long member to this club, You will find us all very friendly and helpful.
Hope you get on OK with your GP please come back and let us know, will keep a look out for your post. :goodluck1: :goodluck2: :fingerscrossed:
Don't Feel guilty for the way we are, we didn't ask to be ill
Arty2452
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi Dani and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby diddydani » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks everyone. Todays been a tough day pain / tired wise, but its nice to meet you. Trying not to pin all,my hopes on this next dr visit but will keep you posted

Xx
diddydani
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 pm

:welcome: to the forum Dani :wave:

:fingerscrossed: you get some answer soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ribbons » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Hello and welcome, good luck at the docs x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello