[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello!

Hello!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello!

Postby AnneSmitty » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:04 am

Hi,

My name is Anne, I'm new to this website and thought i would just come and say hi to you all. I was 26 when I was diagnosed with sero-negative RA and in the last 18 months have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.

I would like to hear off anyone who has any tips on how to cope everyday as I am finding it hard at the moment.

If you would like to know more about me i have just put a post on How CFS has affected you.

Take care

Anne
AnneSmitty
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 am

:welcome: to the forum Anne :wave: :wave:

With this rotten thing affecting us all so very differently, we all have our own way of doing things to try and live with it. We could all tell you what we do, but you'd probably be snowed under with lots of stuff that might not be what you are wanting to know about :facepalm: :facepalm: You might be better asking about things relevant to yourself, that way we can hopefully give you a more suitable answer and/or link you to similar topics that might be of help.

There is a lot of info and advice on here as well, so having a look thru some of the other things on here could help with finding things to try and see if they help you as well.

Oh, and we do a pretty good job of sending you completely :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: usually when all the [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: :twodrinking2: has run out :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am

:welcome: to the forum Anne :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ribbons » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:38 pm

hello and welcome x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby AnneSmitty » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 am

Dear all,

Thank you for your welcome's, they are much appreciated.

Anne :P
AnneSmitty
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:48 am

Hi Anne and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby boomermctea » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi Anne,

:welcome: :dogchasecat1: :wave:
you are amongst friends

:cup1:
boomermctea
UKFM Member

Postby efrem » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

:penguin: hello anne,welcome to the forum.i joined the forum towards the end of last year and have found it to be good.i was 34 when eventually got dx fibro.life at the time felt like it had ended because i was unable to keep up with my so called social life.7yrs on life is good-friends accepted i was not well and helped.some of my hobbies had to stop but eventually find ways of adjusting to new things.i find that trying to keep warm helps alot with easing the pain(hot tubs are brill)and just do things at a slower pace(drives caz mad).take care,efrem :D
efrem
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello