[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Just diagnosed with fibromyalgia

Just diagnosed with fibromyalgia

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just diagnosed with fibromyalgia

Postby triciagor » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm

After a long time of being filled with pain, having suffered with arthritis for at least 4 years at a severe level. Finally I was also diagnoses with fibromyalgia. I knew my own body but I felt that I was made to feel like a hypochondriac, the strange looks I got when trying to explain all my symptoms was disheartening. Its good that this forum exists so that I can get to talk to others that are suffering like me and may have been made to feel like their losing the plot. Its been a long struggle but finally I am being taken seriously.
triciagor
UKFM Member

A problem shared is a problem halved

Postby triciagor » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 am

Hi all,

I am looking and hoping to make friends with anyone from this forum. I find having FM to be very isolating and cant find anyone around me whom fully understands just what I go threw. So if anyone would contact me from this forum because right now I need some friends who wont judge me when I am low, and can lift me up when i feel like staying down. :crazy:
triciagor
UKFM Member

Re: A problem shared is a problem halved

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 am

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: to the forum :mrgreen:

I've moved your post here as it's the most suitable part of the forum and hopefully you will get more responses. Have you looked into whether there is a support group in your area, that way you could meet new people and hopefully start to make new friends. The support group board of the forum would be the place to start if you decide to look into it.

As well as that, now you're a member on here, some of the feeling isolated may start to ease. Altho we don't physically see each other, we still talk to each other, and try to help and support each other thru the trials and tribbleations that FM brings.

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to come up with some answers for you :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby triciagor » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 am

thank you very much for your reply fluppyPuffy. I am new to this forum so it will take me time to figure out how to use it properly. I will check to see what support groups are avaliable. To be able to meet others face to face with FM, i was overjoyed when i came across ukfibromylagia. I know this forum will help me greatly :clap:
triciagor
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 am

As you've made your intro posts in different parts of the forum, I'm going to merge them together as one intro topic. Anything you want to know about, just look at the various parts of the forum and post it in the one that sounds the most suitable. It shouldn't take you too long for you to find your way around :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Just diagnosed with fibromyalgia

Postby triciagor » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 am

Thank you, I hope to get to grips with what i am doing soon, Sorry for my mishaps in the meantime :flowers:
triciagor
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 am

Hi And :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby triciagor » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Thank you for my welcome denys, its good to be here amongst others that understand what I am going throughx :flowers:
triciagor
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

You have come to the right place to meet new friends plus get support and info :wave: any questions just ask :wine:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby triciagor » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:18 pm

I will be asking you all for your support and cudnt be happier being here :wine: Any questions or concerns I have will be posted here for all to see
triciagor
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Anything you want to ask about, posting it in the most suitable part of the forum should bring you more replies. If you post them on your intro post, they could lost among new posts and things.

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello