[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - JUST BEING DIAGONSED

JUST BEING DIAGONSED

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

JUST BEING DIAGONSED

Postby stephen mullen » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 am

Hi ive been diagnosed with with fibro the pain is affecting my hands wrists feet hips collar bone and back. The numbness in my hands really bothers me is there anything i can to that will releve this .
stephen mullen
UKFM Member

Re: JUST BEING DIAGONSED

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

:welcome: to the forum Stephen :wave:

I have moved your post into here as its your first one, it will get more hits.

With your back and hip pain have you tried a Tens machine machine? they are good.

I get pins and needles in my hands and drop things but not found anything to help :(

You could try a Wheat bag, you heat them in the microwave then place it between your hands dont know if that will help :dunno:

If these are new pains have you been seen by your GP about them? its always best to get looked to rule out other things as they might not be fibro related. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 am

Hi Stephen and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave: cant think of anything to add to what Shaz has already said :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby stephen mullen » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks Shaz and Denys for your help and advice :D
stephen mullen
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello