[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello from Leicester

hello from Leicester

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello from Leicester

Postby clarasmummy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello

I'm new to this forum .

I have FMS and doctors are no use whatsoever!!!!!

Lately I have found lumps in my breasts and freaked - obviously - until I found out that is is one (of the many) symptoms of FMS.

Looking forward to participating :-)

I'm also on facebook :-) Muriel Hippie Grams Morgan

Take care

Muriel
clarasmummy
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello from Leicester

Postby ribbons » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:09 pm

hello and welcome x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 pm

:wave: :wave: Muriel and :welcome:

There's a lot of advice and things on here, so hopefully there will be something helpful for you. It's absolutely pants when you have useless doctors, have you tried all of the ones at your surgery??

There are quite a few members from here on facebook as well, and from what I gather, there are some FM groups on there as well.

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll see what we can do to help you with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:08 am

hi muriel :wave:
welcome to the forum :welcome:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:57 am

Hi Muriel and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 am

:welcome: to the forum Muriel
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby clarasmummy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you :D
clarasmummy
UKFM Newbie

Postby Jan42 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi muriel :wave:
Welcome :welcome:
Jan x