[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi, just popped in to say hello to everyone

Hi, just popped in to say hello to everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi, just popped in to say hello to everyone

Postby ellen b » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi everyone, sorry I have not been about. I have had so much going on at the moment I am typing this with my left wrist etc in purple glittery cast. It would seem dim light & shin height boundary fences do not go together :o
Hope everyone is coping well and I hope to pop in from time to time to catch up. :wave:
Gentle hugs to all :hugs: :flowers:
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Re: Hi, just popped in to say hello to everyone

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

:wave: :wave: ellen and :welcome: back to LaaLaa Land :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I like the sound of your glittery purple cast, but not what you had to go thru to get it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Hope we'll see you back on here a bit more :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ellen b » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm

thank you for the welcome back, having a break (LOL) from studying at the moment so hopefully will have more time to catch up with everyone again. :D
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 pm

:welcome: back ellen, sounds like you have been in the wars :hugs: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ribbons » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 pm

well if you have to wear a cast it may as well be purple and sparkly x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby Torian » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Victoria or Tora & I am a new user to the forum but would like to introduce myself and say hi to everyone and hope people are doing ok.

I also have a question and I hope it will help me make my mind up as what to do. Anyway I read an article in the Daily Mail last week about a product called Alpha-Stim and saying it has an 80% success rate on helping people with Fibromyalgia. Has anyone tried this machine? and if so please can you let me know if it was a good or bad experiance.

My fingers are crossed that it's going to be good news.

By the way how do I insert smiles?
Torian
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 pm

:welcome: to the forum Tora :wave:

To get the smilies- when you reply to a post you should see the smilies on the right hand side, just click on the one you want, it will show up in writing but once you submit the post it will turn into the pic. :wave:

We have had a few posts come up about Alpha-Stim , there is one up now. Its very expensive and doesn't cure fibro.
IMO you are just as well better off spending £40 on a Tens machine :dunno:

We have lots of info around the forum, any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ellen b » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing. Cast is now pink with a few comments written on it courtesy of my hubby & daughter :D
Will try and pop by again soon. :D
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Glad its coming along nicely, welcome to the forum Tora :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ellen b » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Managed to get out of the cast so typing is easier. Sitting here in my all in ones dont like this cold weather it is playing havoc with pain levels. :( Been to see the gp today has put me on citalopram, fingers crossed that helps :( Hoping everyone is coping with the pre xmas chaos. Take care & gentle hugs to all :rudolph:
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:00 am

hi,

glad to hear you got the cast off.

luckily we are sorted for xmas so just waiting for it all to kick off.

went out yesterday into town but tired very quickly just hold a cardy in a clothes shop made me feel like i had enough so we all came home.

icy here today so just waiting for the snow or whatever to arrive.

i have all the smileys etc but have lost the wavys and other pics. :(

doh just noticed the view more smiles. use to all be there all the time :wave: :wave: :wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello