[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Saying hello again

Saying hello again

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Saying hello again

Postby Robwelder » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi, I'm Rob
I think I said I was 43 last time I posted, actually 44, I did have fog last time.
Was diagnosed about a week ago after suffering for about five years, and working as a welder which was hard going.
Doctors kept putting down to depression.Currently not working due to FMS, on ESA.
I also have cervical spondylitis and a torn muscle in my right shoulder, which was only found after I had an operation for calcification
of the bone.Still waiting for op on my shoulder.
I have been on 20mg Citalopram and constantly on 30/500 Cocodamol.
Just came back from my first visit to my GP after being diagnosed, she has reduced my Citalopram to 10mg for two weeks and I am taking my first Amitiptyline 10mg tonight. She also mentioned a Dr Llewellyn in St Woolos Newport, has anyone heard or dealt with him?
Went to a fireworks party on Saturday, had a great time but I'm paying for it now, hips,legs and neck aching. First time out for a while.
Staying in the house all day is a bit depressing but I have a cat,two kittens and my beautiful black lurcher for company, O and my brilliant wife when she's home from work.
:wave: Have great day everyone.
Robwelder
UKFM Member

Re: Saying hello again

Postby Ouchy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi Rob, I Hope things improve for you soon.
And hello again to everyone, I know I have been away a long time :oops:
I hope you are all feeling as well as possible x
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:40 pm

:wave: :wave: Rob, hope the change in meds makes a difference to you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Just ask if there's anything you want to know about :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

:welcome: to the forum Rob :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cosyrosy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello Rob , I am a returner too. give the pets some hugs :hugs: remember to pace yourself, not when your having fun though :wine:
Pace yourself doing some housework, then you can surprise your other half with how much you have got done.
Its hard for our other halves as well, as we want to moan how much things hurt and they really cannot do anything.
cosyrosy
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi to everyone who is returning to the forum hope we can help :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Robwelder » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:38 pm

My wife has learnt a lot from this site and she does understand.
She thinks it's great when I've done some work around the house on a good day. :blowkiss:
Robwelder
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello