[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello from North Wales

Hello from North Wales

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello from North Wales

Postby Allie » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 am

Hello everyone - I'm from Prestatyn in North Wales and have just joined today. I've had this damned thing for about 13 years and have been coping with it alone for 2. I'm looking forward to getting involved in chat and support with other sufferers. I'm also on the hunt for real-life support in my area, or at least within an hour's driving distance - this illness is very isolating and I'm feeling the isolation more than ever at the moment, so I am glad to find this Forum. :)
Allie
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello from North Wales

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 am

:welcome:

Glad you have found us too :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby animalhouse » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 pm

hi, :wave: :wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

:wave: :wave: Allie :welcome: to the forum

There is a section about support groups on the forum, if you have a look in there, yo could find some details of what is in your area. Some members have found more info from Googling, incl CFS/ME groups who also have FM members, so maybe that's a possibility to try and find a group in your area.

There's also a lot of info on here, and we try to help and support each other thru the rubbish that comes with FM :facepalm: :facepalm:

Have a look around and see what is on here, and anything you want to know, just ask and we'll see how we can help you with it :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum Allie. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Allie and :welcome: to the forum, I know there is a North Wales support group, I think its run by a lady called Jan Sadler but I'm sorry I dont have any details of where or phone numbers, but I'm sure if you google it like Flup suggested then you will get some details up :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 am

hi allie :wave:
welcome to the forum :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello