[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello from Hampshire

Hello from Hampshire

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello from Hampshire

Postby izzymoo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:59 am

Hello all. Im from near Portsmouth in Hampshire. Ive had Fibromyalgia/chronic Fatigue for about five years now. It all came to a head after a really bad bout of Flu. Ive never felt so ill as i did then. :( Anyway its lingered around and still with me but.you have to live with it dont you :) At the moment im going through a phase of falling over and have a couple of injuries from the falls. Latest was yesterday and i nearly ended up in the fish pond :) So off to the docs tomorrow. My sister and nephew also share these problems, but my nephew is much worse with hypermobility, Elos Danos.We have three dogs so have to keep quite active. All terrier types so pretty active ones too.. Thanks for reading x
izzymoo
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello from Hampshire

Postby Azz » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 am

Hello :wave: nice to meet you :mrgreen: I have a Yorkshire Terrier she tires me out just watching her run around the living room :lol: I have never fallen over but I do seem to walk into things alot :oops: like door posts, tables etc, I just seem to miss judge when walking passed. :facepalm:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum izzymoo :wave: :wave:

There are quite a few members who are owned by doglets on here, so you're in good company :clap: :clap: There is a thread about our animal friends in Positive & Fun where we add photos and share stories of what our companions get up to :lol: :lol:

We know quite a few terriers and terrier type doglets, and all of them are very busy boys and girls :shock: :shock:

As for the rest of the forum, it is full of info and advice, and we try to help and support each other as best we can with what FM brings with it.

Anything you want to know, just ask about it and we'll try and come up with an answer for you :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:51 pm

:welcome: to the forum Izzy :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ouchy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:57 pm

:wave: Hi Izzy Good luck at Drs
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby izzymoo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Thank you for your welcomes :D
izzymoo
UKFM Newbie

Postby maz 2k7 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi, i also walk into things doors, people,walls i trip up alot,even if theres nothing to trip over.I just wanted to ask does anyone feel really sick for no reason,i get it for about a week then it just goes,and i could be in a conversation then all of a sudden i forget what i was saying,my family laugh at me but its so frustrating, thanks marian,
maz 2k7
UKFM Member

Postby ladygriff58 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

hi maz yes i so understand what ur going through :!: i even manage to fall walking up stairs im always dropping things an the brain fog is an absolute nightmare i also get the nausea feelin quite regular everything about fibro i hate
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Postby maz 2k7 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi thanks for your reply, its nice to know im not the only one.I hate feeling sick at the best of times,iv started drinking boiled water instead of coffee it helps a little bit gets a bit boring though lol,cant win.I fall up the stairs as well,i didnt know it was due to the fibro,get so many different things going on not sure whats what,
maz 2k7
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi Izzy and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ribbons » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 pm

hello and welcome x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby karma » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi izzy

i'm new too! i am also owned by a dog (and a cat) my dog is a 10 yr old terrierXcollie. he doesn't think he is 10 tho, i wish I had a fraction of his energy x

Return to Where to Say Hello