[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - 15 years with fibro,just here to learn and share experiences

15 years with fibro,just here to learn and share experiences

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

15 years with fibro,just here to learn and share experiences

Postby ladygriff58 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 pm

hi all, i am diane in 52 and i have been suffereing with fibromyalgia for 15 years, i would like to introduce myself to the online comunity, hoping to meet some people who are in the same position as me and to try and learn a bit more about fibro.
i am no computer wiz so im also hoping that this will help me to use the laptop a little better, thankyou everyone, di :wave:
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Re: 15 years with fibro,just here to learn and share experiences

Postby Ouchy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

:wave: Hi Diane and Welcome to the place I find extremely helpful
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 am

hi Di :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
welcome to the nut house :lol: :lol: :lol:

have a good look around the site and just read as much as you can
although you have had fibro 15 years so you already know how to manage
yours, there may be a few tips that can help :D

good to have you with us :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby jean » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello, nice to see you on the forum. I am one of the newbies and am devastated that I now have to have all these aches and pains every day which completely ruins my day to day life. Now getting older is just fearful. You have had it for many years now and I suppose the degree of the symptoms makes the difference on how we cope. Have you come across any products which you feel help you or have you tried everything without success? I am taking vitamin D tablets but really don't know if I should continue. The cost of these products are too much also. Sorry for the down beat message, just had a rough week, but hope this one is better. Regards Jean
jean
UKFM Member

Postby leakaycra » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi Jean
I am new to this forum too but already have found it to be such a comfort and mine of info that is shared.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
leakaycra
UKFM Member

Postby ladygriff58 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:22 pm

hi all my son introduced me to the fibro forum ive been diagnosed with fibro for 4 to 5 yrs but prob had it for many many more years its 11 45 on monday morn an im still in my dressingown went to town yesterday and im paying for it 2day im in pain all over my body my wrists and shoulder blades especially i could go back 2 bed right now lol i also ave many things that come with fibro underactive thyroid ibs pernicious anemia coeliac disease osteoathritis and im avin so much pain in my hands im avin a scan done 24 nov 2c if i got rheumatoid arthritis sorry 2 moan folks but its nice sometimes jus 2 let it all out lol :)
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:21 pm

:welcome: to the forum Diane :wave:

Hope you find the forum helpful :wave:
Any questions just ask :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 pm

:welcome: to the forum Diane :wave: :wave:

Lots of info and advice on here, as well as and supporting each other with how FM turns us all upside down and inside out :yikes: :yikes:

Anything you want to know, just ask away, and we'll see how we can help you with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ladygriff58 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

hi does anyone get the depression that comes with a bad flareup :(
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby jean » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm

To all those who have had FM for years, can you tell me, Do you ever go into a remission? Thanks Jean
jean
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

A few people have said that their FM has gone into remission/gone dormant for periods of time jean. I don't know what they did or are doing to get it and keep it there tho :dunno: :dunno:

Others have managed to find the right mix and balance of things to get things under control for them.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ladygriff58 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 am

Thanks all for your kind welcome!! Will be nice to talk to people in the same situation because nobody who hasnt got it understands me!! How are you all this morning??
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Diane and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladygriff58 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 pm

hi denys thks 4 the welcome :wave:
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Where to Say Hello