[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Does anyone have a constant high temprature??

Does anyone have a constant high temprature??

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Does anyone have a constant high temprature??

Postby Northernanne » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Fibro just been diagnosed. I have also have endo. I have a high temp at 99.8 degrees most of the time then I have waves of going upto 102. It is really getting me down, the doctor is testing for the menopause put he is not sure. I have read somewhere that although you get a hot flush your internal temp goes down not up. This has been going on for 5 weeks, so I was wondering if anyone else gets them.

Any help would be great. I am trying to understand fibro and trying to get all my symptoms to fit!!! Think I have them all then something else will start!!!! :dogchasecat1:
Northernanne
UKFM Member

Re: Does anyone have a constant high temprature??

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm

:welcome: to the forum Anne :wave:

I have moved your post into here as its your 1st one to welcome you to the forum.

With fibro our thermostat is broken so we are either hot or cold, we are never just right, even in the summer my feet are still cold.

Although with fibro you can get hot flushes having a high temp of 99.8 most of the time does not sound like fibro.
Hope you dont have to wait to long before you get some answers from your GP. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 pm

sorry,
what is 99.8 in celcius?
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby smoky » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 pm

around 37 and little bit :D
smoky
UKFM Member

Postby Northernanne » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Thanks for the replys. :wave:

Will wait for the doctor. Just seems every week there is something extra to add to the long list, reading the borads has helped me a lot. I don't feel like I am going quite as mad now.

Its nice to know that I am not the only one, looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Thanks again

Anne x
Northernanne
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi Anne

You might just find that that is a normal temp for you :dunno: if your gp is keeping an eye on it then you will know. :goodluck1:

My B,P is always low, i always get asked if i feel alright when someone different takes it :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi Anne and :welcome: to the forum :fingerscrossed: your GP figures it out
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello