[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Greetings from South Wales

Greetings from South Wales

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Greetings from South Wales

Postby Ginger Nut » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Hello everybody, I'm a new member from South Wales :wave:

I'm newly diagnosed and very thankfull to have found this forum :D

I've had a look through and I'm amazed at all the topics you cover. Brilliant info for a newbie like me - well done to you all for such an active site :grouphug:
Carpe Diem
Ginger Nut
UKFM Newbie

Re: Greetings from South Wales

Postby denys » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi Ginger nut and :welcome: to the forum, glad you like us :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 pm

:wave: :wave: Ginger Nut, glad you've joined us and are finding you way around :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lots of advice and info that you may find useful, and we try to help and support each other thru the trials and tribbleations that FM brings. Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with an answer :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Azz » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello there, I too am from South Wales :wave: :clap:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby Ouchy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:20 pm

:wave: Hello Ginger Nut
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby tazzajay 1 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

:wave: From TJ,near Newport :D
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Postby shelleydwales » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 am

Hello ginger nut,welcome! Im also from s.wales :wine:
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm

:welcome: to the forum ginger nut :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladygriff58 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 pm

hi gingernut im also from s wales an im new 2 the forum 2 ladygriff :wave:
ladygriff58
UKFM Member

Postby Ginger Nut » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:43 pm

A big thank you for the welcome :D

Can you please tell me if there are any support groups in South Wales, also where can I get some information/leaflets etc?

I've got a leaflet from the Consultant that diagnosed me and I've signed up for the magazine from this site - any other suggestions would be appreciated :D
Carpe Diem
Ginger Nut
UKFM Newbie

Postby trafficklights » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi Gingernut sorry my welcome is a tad late.
Last edited by trafficklights on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trafficklights
UKFM Member

Postby ribbons » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 pm

hello and welcome x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby shelleydwales » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I've also wonderd about support groups, wouldve though cardiff would have one! Could do with face to face with fellow fibromites! :grouphug:
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm

:flowers:
welcome
lu
once a year I am at Minehead for 2 weeks
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:44 pm

On the main page of the site, there is a linky to details of support groups in various areas of the country, so that may tell you what there is in your area.

Alternative Googling your area and FM could throw up some possibilities, and some ME/CFS groups also have FM members as well, which could be an alternative thing to look at :D :D :D

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello