Newbie!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie!

Postby davideevee » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:54 am

Hi, I am new to this group and to Fibromyalgia really as well. I have lots of health problems and apparently FMS is a secondary disease resulting from everything else. I went to a meeting run by the NHS yesterday and it really opened my eyes to how much FMS is affecting my whole life. I am hoping to start a FMS exercise class next week and Tai Chi for FMS sufferers in the new year. I didn't realise that the pain I was in was FMS as I have Lupus also. I am also posting something in the craft forum as I do dolls houses to keep me sane lol! I hope everyone is not in too much pain today! best wishes Eevee
davideevee
UKFM Newbie

Re: Newbie!

Postby denys » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Eevee and :welcome: to the forum, hope you get some benefit from your courses and look forward to seeing piccies of the dolls houses :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

I have moved your post into here as its your first one. :lol: :wave:

Hope you find the forum a big help, we have lots of info on here, any questions give us a shout :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:23 pm

hi eevee,

good to see you keep yourself busy and keeping your mind active, you will feel better for it.

:wave: :wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby mightyatom » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 am

Hi and welcome...
I'm new too and I don't post anywhere near enough. Lol..xx :wave:
mightyatom
UKFM Newbie

Postby ribbons » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:16 pm

hello and welcome x