[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello again LTNS, finally got dx

Hello again LTNS, finally got dx

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello again LTNS, finally got dx

Postby Beowulf1976 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 am

Hi there :)

Been a while since I've been on. Sorry, will try better now, I've added this forum to my list of tapatalk forums, so it should be easier to visit on bad days when I'm in bed, not able to use my laptop - no excuses for my absence (c or s?) any more heheh :)

I got diagnosed ME in July of last year, I got diagnosed with FM last week.

Now my list is:

ME,
FM,
GERD,
Meniere's Disease,
Overactive Bladder (before being put on vesicare I was completely incontinent, still have to wear "nappies" as I'm still suffering accidents, but I'm much better than I was.)
Gallstones.

They are still investigating into why I have blood in my urine, (every test this year) why my ESR is high, (48 since January) and why I cannot hold it when I need a number two.

As for myself, for those of you that don't remember me...

I'm Carol, I'm 35, (36 in Jan eeek!) I live with my two children, Bronny is 12 and Euan is 9. We live together with my Fiancé Simon and a menagerie of pets :-)

I have been poorly since the week before Christmas in 2006 and I have gradually got worse.

To date I am housebound, and somewhat bedbound. I hobble around the house on crutches, and outside Simon pushes me in my wheelchair.

I live in the bedroom because I cannot do the stairs, one down and up and I'm in pain for the rest of the day. I can't live downstairs because we have no downstairs toilet and I am still needing to be getting to the bathroom asap. Even with a stairlift I would not get there in time. Especially for number 2's.

I am openly honest, (to a fault, as you've just seen lol) caring, generous and loving. Sometimes my loving trusting nature gets me hurt, by people taking advantage, but it hasn't changed me.

Simon is my fulltime carer, he does EVERYTHING for me, washes and dresses me, cooks, cleans, EVERYTHING (apart from feeding me, if he chops it up, I can do it myself, I also prefer (whilst I still can) to wipe my own behind lol, he does EVERYTHING else) he even has to wake up through the night to help me when I need to roll over. (I'm not huge, just very weak)

I think I've suffered with my verbal diahhrea during this new post heheh

Sorry, I wanted to tell you a lot about me, so you found it easier to get to know me, but perhaps a lot of it is TMI heheh. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get told to edit it, if I've stepped out of line.

I look forward to getting to know you all again :)

Best wishes

Carol x

"That is not my Cow!"..... "Where is my Cow!?"

Posted with Tapatalk, on my Samsung Galaxy S II

I am me, plain and simple in more than one sense of the words! ;)
Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Re: Hello again LTNS, finally got dx

Postby Ouchy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

Hi Carol Sorry to hear you have fm to add to you list :hugs:
Personally I think its good to talk :lol:

hope to read a few more posts from you soon
Ouchy x
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 am

:welcome: back Carol :wave: :wave: It's good to see you on here again with us :wave: :wave:

Glad you've finally found out what was causing the additional problems, but no so good that it's FM :tongueout: :tongueout:

I hope the reason(s) behind your other problems can be discovered soon, and hopefully improve for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: You know we're always around if there's anything you want to know or just let off some of that built up frustration :clap: :clap: :clap: Whatever is it, we'll try to support you as best we can, as well as helping you with answers to things (just don't expect all answers to be sensible tho :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: )

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 pm

:welcome: back Carol :wave:

I cam sympathise with you, i had an over active bladder last yr and always have bowel problems as i have crohns disease.
I had to have an operation as turned out i had a bladder and bowel prolapse, so my bladder is fixed for now. :D

I have moved downstairs now as kept falling up & down the stairs when needing the loo, so had a walk in shower and loo fitted for me, i have made my old dinning room into my bedroom.

Before i had the downstairs shower & loo fitted i would be stuck upstairs on my bad days as needed to be by the loo and then if the door knocks you have to try to drag yourself down the stairs, it became to much so its much easier being downstairs.

The OT helped to get the aids i needed by a grant, you should get an OT to come and access you in your home and they might be able to put you downstairs facility's in. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Carol and :welcome: back :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Re: Hello again LTNS, finally got dx

Postby Beowulf1976 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 am

I am me, plain and simple in more than one sense of the words! ;)
Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello