[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby tazza » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Hello,

I am new to this site.

I am Tara, 40yrs old, married hubby 4yrs, I have 3 children, one son 19, two girls 16 & 14

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia march 2011 but feel i have been suffering much longer :(

Love Tara xx
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

:welcome: to the forum Tara :-D

You could well have been feeling the effects of FM before you were dxd, with all the different symptoms and the weird ways you are affected.

There is a lot of advice and info on here, as well as trying to support each other with what comes along with FM.

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll see how we can help you with it :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tazza » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Thank you for the welcome FluppyPuffy

I also suffer with depression which i forgot to mention before , fog brain !!

I look forward to getting to know you all, and making friends who actually understand how we feel

Tara xx
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Depression often comes along in us FMers, there are a good number of us (myself included) that suffer with it as well. It seems to be one of FMs best friends :shock: :shock: :shock:

We all definitely understand how this condition turns everything upside own, so you're in very good company :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby jean » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 am

Hi there Tazza. Sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with FM. You get to feel very low once you get this thing so having depression is not surprising. I have had aches and pains for several years and kept thinking it was 'old age'. That is what everyone said anyway. Now I am trying to live with it or trying to prevent it. Since three weeks ago I have stopped eating wheat and co-incidence or not the aches and pains have mostly gone. I am trying to cut out anything that may be a cause. If nothing works, then at least I can say I tried. I just wondered if you could be 'overloading' the body with certain substances, like wheat because over a day we do eat rather a lot of it in one form or another. I think its worth a try. Enjoy the forum. Its very helpful.
jean
UKFM Member

Postby ribbons » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

hello and welcome x
ribbons
UKFM Member

Postby tazza » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Hello Jean & ribbons, and thank you both for the welcome.

thank you for the suggestion Jean, it's worth a try eh, any thing is worth trying to see if it helps
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi Tazza and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tazza » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello Denys Thank you for the welcome x
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

:welcome: to the forum tazza :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby tazza » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello & thank you shazq
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Hello

Postby Lyssie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

Hiya and welcome X