[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New To Site

New To Site

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New To Site

Postby susanY » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm

After suffering lots of pain, headaches, IBS n lots more, as Im sure most of you are well aware of, I was diagnosed mid Dec, . After such a long time and actually beginning to believe that I was a hypercondriact :-x I made an appt with one of our new docs, she was lovely, It took her approx three wks to sort what I'd been shouting from the roof tops for years. :crazy: :-D
susanY
UKFM Member

Re: New To Site

Postby susanY » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 pm

I did put a post on just a few mins ago, didn't put any info about myself :crazy: Im 54 have 3 grown up sons 33, 28 and 25. Im married to Paul, who sadly has no clue and upsets me such alot so I push myself to more than I can do! We have 4grandchildren, our eldest son and his wife has 1 son Logan, who is 5 and has aspergers. Our middle son and his wife have 3 children Isaac 3, Jack 20 months and Esme who is 6 months. Sadly their first two babies Alisha and Mia were still born within 16 months of each other, Its Alisha's birthday 2morro she would have been 6 bless her. Our youngest son was and still is a very talented hairdresser, but sadly suffers badly with fibro. I have some tropical fish, very calming and two cats. I loved my dogs especially big uns, but its not fair as I cannot walk them. I was a very athletic person loved running, going to the gym, swimming now Im very frustrated and feel so isolated. My depression is severe and my IBS is a nightmare a lot of the time. Gosh! I'll stop there. happy-new-year-1
susanY
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 pm

:wave: :wave: Susan and :welcome: to the forum :mrgreen:

I've brought both your posts together, that way you shouldn't get any duplicate replies and hopefully things will make a bit of sense :shock: :shock:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, hopefully you'll find some helpful bits and bobs in amongst it all. I was :cry: :cry: reading about your 2 grandaughters being taken by the angels :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 am

Hi Susan and :welcome: to the forum glad you have found us and hope we can offer you some support, sorry to hear about your sons 2 babies being called back to heaven :(
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi Susan :welcome: to the forum. :wave:

Sad to hear about your grand babies.

Hope you find the forum a big help, we have lots of info on here.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby susanY » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Thank u so much for a lovely welcome to the site. I am so pleased I found it, it does lift u when you see how many people are in the same situation. :-D
susanY
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello