newly diagnosed need help

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newly diagnosed need help

Postby acetorch » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi i am new here as only being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and joint hypermobility syndrome earlier this year. As you can imagine this has been a lot to take in and i am dealing with this day to day. I have howeever started experienccing somethin else since seeing my rhemy and was wondering if any1 else suffers the same thing or whether yet another trip to my doc is needed. well here goes i have always suffered from restless legs at night when dropping off nut lately this has seemed to involve my whole body like it starts from my stomach and these are when i am much more awake and they make mee feel awfull also when i am awake (sat in a chair or lying in bed) if someone or something (like my dogs tail) unexpecdily touches me only very lightly my whole body jerks. While this can be quite ammusing it is also worrying me lots. Sorry for the long post but with all other things i am dealing with some advice would be great. :-D
acetorch
UKFM Newbie

Re: newly diagnosed need help

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi acetorch, :welcome: to the forum. While I can sympathize with your post suffering myself in a similar manner the advice is always if it is a new or worsening symptom get it checked out with the GP.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Re: newly diagnosed need help

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:40 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello