Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby Fedupwithfibro » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Been lurking for a while, picking up some very helpful tips and advice. Finally decided to sign up and join in. First signs of any illness started in October 2010. Came back from a family holiday to Florida and it felt like I had permanent jet lag for weeks afterwards. Months passed with my attendence at work getting worse, I had a great job working with some fantastic people and earning good money. Months went by with no sign of ipmrovent, visiting the Dr every couple of weeks, every test you could ever imagine at least twice. Got an official CFS & FM diagnosis at the end of June 2011. Gave up work in October, by mutual agreement, I could not carry on. Been on ESA since and had my ATOS medical in December and have been put into the WRAG group. Still waiting for a WFI appointment.
Fedupwithfibro
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Fedup and :welcome: to the forum glad to have you with us :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shelleydwales » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi fedup!!
Welcome to the forum :P

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm

:welcome: to the forum Fedup :wave: :wave:

Lots of info and advice can be found on here, hopefully some of it will be something useful for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

:welcome: to the forum fedup :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Fedupwithfibro » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 am

You guys :oops:
Fedupwithfibro
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello