tmj...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

tmj...

Postby nutmegandsimba » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:59 pm

hi everyone...not been on site for a while...im just recovering from an attack of tmj...the pain was horrendous worst ive had so far....need to up my meds i think! so havin a lazy day ! :-)
nutmegandsimba
UKFM Newbie

Re: tmj...

Postby denys » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi nutmegandsimba and :welcome: to the forum, I've moved this post into here as its your first one and you will get more hits
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby tazza » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Hello :wave:
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm

:welcome: to the forum nutmegandsimba :wave: :wave:

Sorry to hear you're having TMJ problems, there have been a couple of recent threads on the subject recently that you may come across as you have a look round. Hopefully there will ge something helpful in them for you.

Anything you want to know, ask away and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutmegandsimba » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

thanks for all your welcomes.....having a good read thru all the posts...its good to know that we all got support on here.. :-)
nutmegandsimba
UKFM Newbie

Postby MCT » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 am

I also have bad TMJ, so know what the pain is like for you. I usually find that this really cold weather aggravates it and it's a case of eating soft foods and supping soup until it eases off. My botox injection is due in about 3 or 4 weeks but I could really do with it now!
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby nutmegandsimba » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

hiya everyone.....been in agony all w/end with tmj again....got up this morning and gone deaf in my left ear....pain has subsided now but deafness still there.... :( has anyone else had this?....
nutmegandsimba
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello