saying hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

saying hello

Postby WENNA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi all my name is Morwenna but i use (wenna) here. I have been following your posts but have not sorted login until now. All ther post have been interesting and formative and has helped mt fill out my ESA form. Waiting to see if and when medical is happening with them :shock: ..... like many been throught the system of the NHS and still going through it with different departments... i have retired after 37 years in the NHS and know it is frustrating waiting for departments to communicate with each other :roll: . I have no income as they have postponed the pension for 6 months until all results are in lol so lets hope it is soon drowning here. Any way nice to meet you all and i have been watching the infor you have all shared . 8-)
ME.. Fibro .. Divaticular .. osteo and maybe perpherial damage to feet waiting for that test to happen as i have ulcers that are not healing well for 8 weeks now nearly there .. Bye for now and thanks :-)
WENNA
UKFM Member

Re: saying hello

Postby WENNA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:58 pm

sorry spelling mistakes foggy groggy day lol
WENNA
UKFM Member

Postby shelleydwales » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi wenna:smile:

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 pm

:wave: :wave: Wenna and :welcome: to the forum :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Glad you've found some useful bits and pieces to help with filling your ESA forum, hopefully it will go straight thru for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby WENNA » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi awwww lovely seeing the replies and yes it has been awared (ESA) thanks the tips worK :chicken-dance: ed thanks for the welcome xxxx
WENNA
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi Wenna and :welcome: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby WENNA » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 am

:wave: hi back to all ... got to say again this is a very important forum... just love it and info on it .... :snore1: tired but far from sleep at the moment i find there is a pattern forming in this area .. so i just go with it saves getting stressed and angry at my self :-) .
Hope to meet more as i get used to the forum xxxxxx :grouphug:
WENNA
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wenna :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello