[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Wigan

Wigan

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Wigan

Postby littlereddevil » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Hello,

Im new to this, through lots of help off my doctor and advice/pain management he has been unaable to get me support from either GP recommended groups, as I have elements of both Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS The ME group say I should be with FME and visaversa.
Arguments aside he sugggested forums to see where other suffers might be seeking friendship and support.
Diagnosed in 2008 I am unable to work due to fatigue and pain, stiff limbs, pins and needles, headaches/migrane, flu feeling, light/sound sensitive, woozy and many more horrible.. im always so down. I have good/bad days mainly bad and feel very alone not knowing many people here as I became ill not long after moving.
Now my GP has suggested alternative therapy as there are no more options other than time and painkillers but three years I cant take anymorr
I live i n the Wigan St HElens area. Sorry im abit confused with what to post whhere
Last edited by littlereddevil on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlereddevil
UKFM Member

Re: Wigan

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:34 pm

:welcome: to the forum littlereddevil, I've split your post off from where you made it and moved it into here with it being your intro post. We do ask members not to make duplicate posts on different parts of the forum to save on the confusion that can come with them :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: The forum is split into various boards, so when you start a new topic, choose the part that seems the most relevant for what you want to ask/say. Hopefully you'll soon get into the swing of things on here, we're quite nice and friendly and try our best to support each other thru the rubbish that comes along with FM :squirrel_nut: :squirrel_nut: :squirrel_nut:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby littlereddevil » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Thankyou Fluppypuffy ive just edited it abit as not sure what to say.

Thankyou for the Welcome, it'd be lovely to finallyy get some support :-)
littlereddevil
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Don't worry about things, we move things around if they're needed and can point you in the right direction for things that you want to know about :wave: :wave: :wave: Just join in and you'll get into things, so long as you don't mind a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

:welcome: to the forum littered devil :wave:

We have lots of info and support on here. :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby tazza » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 pm

:wave: Hello littlereddevil and send you gentle :hugs:
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Postby littlereddevil » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:16 pm

:hugs: