Hello....

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello....

Postby jasonnisbet » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 am

Hi, Im Jay

Im 28 and live in Kent...

I was diagnosed about a year ago with FM.. It affects my life big time and i find it hard to fight for control over the pain.
I have had to go down to Part Time work doing a desk Job.
It started of being just back pain but as i have got older the pain as spread to my arms and legs..
I walk around with a stick and i find extremely hard to walk without it.

I have a great partner who cares for me and understands my FM.

I enjoy watching TV - True Blood, Ringer, CSI & many others... I enjoy my gaming on my consoles. I like cooking when i can do it and try to enjoy my life as best as i can..

Sooo not much more to say but a Big Hello...
jasonnisbet
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello....

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum Jay :wave: :wave:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, so hopefully you'll find some of it helpful :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: We also try to help and support each other thru the trials and tribbleations that comes along with FM :facepalm: :facepalm:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

:welcome: to the forum Jay :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi Jay and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello