saying hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

saying hello

Postby weegranny » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm

hi to all of you fellow sufferers ,i didnt know there was so many crazy people(well so we keep getting told .}i think if this was the dark ages then we would all hve been burned at the stake .lol, ive had my eyes opened by reading all your posts ,i didnt know there were so many people like me .a lttle bit about me then - im married have 2 grown up children and 6 grand children . i was finally diagnosed with fibro and cfs in 2003 . this diagnosis came about after seeing rheumy doc and neuro doctors 15 times ,phew they have heard more about me than my hubby ,lol so flair ups ,they can last wks and wks ,ibs dont even go ther ,too too much info to share ,fatigue and pains go hand and hand 24/7 .meds make me sick .you name it and ive had it ,result is im now on "controlled drugs" oxycodene (sp) . only good point is my doc ,he is a gentleman ,the support and care he gives keeps me sane .infact he says that he feels terrible cause he cant do anything to cure me .boo-hoo .,would a plaster on my fore hed saying "sick sane woman",make my life easier .
weegranny
UKFM Newbie

Re: saying hello

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 pm

:welcome: to the forum weegranny :wave: :wave:

As you'd duplicated your intro post I've removed one of them so you shouldn't get duplicated replies or anything too :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Well, hopefully any way :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is a lot of info and advice on here, so hopefully you'll find some useful suggestions that could help you.

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby weegranny » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

oops ,sorry about that ,sometimes my fingers press things when im not meaning to ,lol :roll:
weegranny
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Don't worry about it, we've all had trigger fingers at times and done the same thing :-D :-D :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

:welcome: to the forum weegranny :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello