[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Another New one

Another New one

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another New one

Postby helshe » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 pm

:-) :-) :-)

Hi all

thanks for having me, I am new to the site, but not to fibro,

I know I wont get a blank look here when I mention the above word, and as much as my other half really tries, I know you will all understand hopefully if I am having a bad day and need a moan and a winge as my 12yr old calls it.

breifly, I have had fibro since about 10. yes, 10yrs old. I am now 37!!!! :crazy: the other week I went through a copy of my hospital records and got so upset, angry and frustratedly peeved :mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: at the reports from variouse consultants and what they wrote about me. yes you can guess, patient extream grimicing, xrays and mri, nothing there. " "test come back normal sent home with advice". "cannot find medical reason why this patient in supposed so much pain". "blood tests in normal limits" .

So yes, I have been a muppet since being diagnosed about 8 years ago, gp sent me to pain management programme, " dont give your pain a voice"! and still yet tofind anyone this the same problem.

but now I have had enough of feeling like a muppet. I want to give my pain the loudest of voices, to yell from the rooftops, I have a problem with my body, just because everyone else dont feel the pain I do, just because I dont have what the old deer vying for my diabled space termed a noticable disability, I am not worthy. ( sorry ranting )

but I have looked round this site a little, and have finally registered. I need to talk to people who have the same "moans"because I am really going crazy.....

going to stop ranting, god I feel a little better :oops:

very glad to here and posting on the forum ;-) ;-)
helshe
UKFM Newbie

Re: Another New one

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:26 pm

:welcome: to the forum Helshe :wave:

You dont have to worry about having a rant :lol: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum you rant away, we'll understand and listen :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby helshe » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks guys.

feel really welcome here, and starting to realise I am not going totally :crazy: mental :crazy: . lol
helshe
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello