Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby Mary h » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am

Hello all my name is Mary diagnosed with fm ten years. Over the past two years I have a tingling sensation all over my body. Have been to a neurologist because I was convinced I had ms but he dismissed it. Just wondering does anyone else have those symptons
Mary h
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby shazq » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am

:welcome: to the forum Mary

Hi
i do get a tingling throughout my body.

Have a read around the forum and see if you have any other symptoms, it might be a good idea to write your symptoms down then take it to your Gp for some answers. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi Mary and :welcome: to the forum yes I do get tingling right throughout my body, it's a very strange sensation almost like an electric current :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello