Anyone on here near Rugby, Warks CV22.....?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone on here near Rugby, Warks CV22.....?

Postby Sa_1967 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 am

Hi all,

Is there anyone on here who lives in Rugby Warwickshire or nearby?. I'm struggling since being diagnosed, partner doesn't appear to want to understand my health issues (FMS, Irritable bowel & bladder, carpol tunnell both hands, depression, spinal issues (prolapsed discs ongoing), high blood pressure, etc etc). I have no family to talk of and no friends as I have lately found out.

I am finding that I'ms tuck in a rut now, I don't seem to go out anymroe as it's too painful and too much of an effort - so would love to hear from anyone who lives nearby who might like to meet up for a coffee in town maybe and a chat which would A) get me out and also B) engage my brain a tad more having to make a conversation etc (brain fog tends to take over quite a lot).

Many thanks in advance, gentle huggles and extra sppoons sent to everyone.

Regards,

Sarah :-D
Sa_1967
UKFM Newbie

Re: Anyone on here near Rugby, Warks CV22.....?

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi Sarah

Have you looked to see if there is a support group in your area? We have a section on here with lots of links for different areas, some people even set there own little groups up, you could start a post in there to get more hits. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Anyone on here near Rugby, Warks CV22.....?

Postby animalhouse » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 am

hi,

midlands but derbyshire i am afraid. i looked online and found a support group close by, not got around to attending yet as keep forgeting them what with numerous blinking dr apmts, physio to attend etc :lol:

take care and :lol: weather picking up so will be easier to get out hopefully.

:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello