[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi ...

Hi ...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi ...

Postby Chilledchill » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Been reading this forum for a while and I think its time I said 'Hi'
I was diagnosed with FM over 19yrs ago; on the whole I normally cope very well with the condition and just burn myself out for a year or so then work for a few years then so on and on and on - been following this pattern for years - needless to say I am on a burn out moment and have been for a few months, think also during these time mentally I find it hard to cope

so now I have the joy of claiming ESA (this is new to me) and I gather high rate DLA's are going also in time (sucks cos I depend on my car!)

any how ^^^^^ thats me .... and once again Hi
Chilledchill
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi ...

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

We have lots of info on ESA on our works & benefits thread which might help. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:

As Shaz has said, there is a lot of info about ESA in the Benefits and Work part of the forum that you may find helpful. There are members at various stages of the ESA process as well, that could also be helpful to you.

There is also a lot of other info and advice on here, which may have some useful suggestions for you as well :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anything you want to know, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby animalhouse » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

hi,

what a long time to have it, how do you manage during work cycles and is there anything you do to pick yourself up.

i was diagnosed neearly 2 years ago and been all down hill at moment but would be interested to know what i could do to get myself back into life.

:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello