Hello im new xx

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello im new xx

Postby fibrohater » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi my name is lisa i am 41 and have suffered from fibro for a long time now. I was only properly diagnosed 2 months ago tho as for years ive been tol it but didnt want to accept it so i never understood it. I have been getting worse over this last year tho and been shocking these last 3 months, till i couldnt cope anymore, so now have accepted this diagnosis and seeking help to cope and deal with it. When i first come on here a few months ago i read a post from a sufferer and sat and sobbed my heart out as it was me they seemed to be writing about. i felt at last someone undertood what i was going through because they suffered just like me! So a big :wave: again to everyone who knows just how i feel and thankyou out there for making me realise IM NOT insane and alone and with no hope!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx :wave: :blowkiss:
fibrohater
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello im new xx

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:00 pm

:wave: :wave: Lisa and :welcome: to the forum :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Now you've taken the huge step in accepting that you have FM, with the advice and info on here, hopefully you'll find ways for you learn to live with and manage your FM. It's a bit of a bumpy ride, and can involve a bit of trial and error, but it is possible to get there :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi lisa and :welcome: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibrohater » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Thankyou for your lovely welcome and im sure i will find some hope on here. xxxx
fibrohater
UKFM Newbie

Postby rosehip » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

hi i am new as well , i am 56 and just been diagnosed . glad you joined its very nice to help each other . i am having a bad day today and been in bed most of the afternoon x
rosehip
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lisa :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibrohater » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi rosehip, thnx for saying hi and im looking forward to speaking to lots of people and getting lots of advice and support. Im sorry you was that bad yesterday you were in bed. Im feeling a bit hopeful today as ive just started taking pregabalin and hoping it will work for me. xx
fibrohater
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello