Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby Magical.Mischief » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Hello All :)

My name is Kelly and im 23 i have recently been diagnosed with Fibro after 9+ years of suffering, im from Stoke-On-Trent so don't really know anyone who lives local to me who is a fibro sufferer.
Fibromyalgia is a part of who I am BUT it isn't ALL that I am

Fibro, Sever Depression, Sever Anxiety, Benign joint hypermobility syndrome (BJHS)
Magical.Mischief
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kelly :wave:

We have lots of info on the forum, have a read around and if you have any questions just ask :cup1:

We have a support group section with lots of links on so have a look to see if there are any around your area :goodluck1:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12522
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Magical.Mischief » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Thank you for the welcome
I will have a good look around and thank you for link on support groups :)
Fibromyalgia is a part of who I am BUT it isn't ALL that I am

Fibro, Sever Depression, Sever Anxiety, Benign joint hypermobility syndrome (BJHS)
Magical.Mischief
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kelly :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

There is lots of info and advice on here that you may find useful, as well as support for each other when things seem at their darkest and lowest :grouphug: :grouphug:

If you can't find anything in your area support groupwise from the linky Shaz has given you, you could try good old Google as sometimes googling your area and fibromyalgia can throw up some useful stuff :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby rosehip » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:23 pm

welcome xxx :-D
rosehip
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi Kelly, :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Hi

Postby Lyssie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Hiya and welcome, I'm 23 too and diagnosed with FM... Hope you like it here :) x x x
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello