Hello... again! (lol)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello... again! (lol)

Postby Beowulf1976 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me, others may not.

I'm Carol, I'm 36, a Mum of two wonderful children, ( Daughter 13 in August, although, she's already a well established "Kevin" :lol: , and Son is 10 in July) we live with my fiance and a wonderful menagerie.

My hobbies are: anything android; card making; Jewellery making; soft toy knitting; (although not knitted for about 12 months now) creating images on type various drawing software I have on my laptop, (gimp) my mobile, and now my tablet. :-) I used to thoroughly enjoy going walking when I was well, before I became ill, we would be out nearly every dry day, going for leisurely and scenic walks. (We lived in Gnosall at the time, a stone's throw from a very scenic and beautiful canal walk, and an old disused railway line too.) Now I'm confined to wobbling very slowly on crutches around the house, and being pushed around in a wheelchair out of the house. I live in my bedroom 24/7 as I can no longer combat the stairs without my fiance literally lifting my legs to go up, placing each on the next step as I can no longer lift them to go upstairs, and he has to also move my legs to go down as they don't listen to what I'm telling them to do to get me safely down the stairs. :-( There is a referral in progress, to have a stairlift fitted by the OT dept. at our local Council, but they've warned me this could take quite some time

I was dx with severe ME in July 2010 but my doc decided earlier this year, that I also have Fibromyalgia. Along with Meniere's Disease, Degenerative Disc Disorder, Hypermobility, GERD/GORD, and osteoarthritis. (I only wanted a label, and they threw all those at me!) :lol:

I've just bought myself an android tablet, to keep in touch with all my online friends when I'm not well enough to sit up, I was using my mobile, but I decided I needed a bigger screen for absolute comfort, and for when my eyes refuse to focus on something small. (not even my huge 4.5" Samsung Galaxy S2 screen!) It's a bit heavy, so I have to rest it on my knee at times, but it's ideal for what I want, plus with my new stylus, I can type just as fast as I could on my laptop! heheh :-) got to get the dictionary sorted though, it didn't come with one, and the one I installed, even though it was 32,564 words, there's so many words that it hasn't got, so every time I type something, I spend 5-10 minutes going through the text adding the new words to the dictionary :lol: :roll:

Well, I think I have waffled on far too much.

I look forward to meeting all the people that have joined since I was last active, and all the people that vaguely remember that I existed, again! :-)

((((((((((gentle squishes to you all))))))))))

Carol xxx

Sent from my Zenithink C91 (upgrade version)
using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
"That is not my Cow!"....."Where is my Cow?!"

I am me, plain and simple in more than one sense of the words! ;)
Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Re: Hello... again! (lol)

Postby Beowulf1976 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am

No replies? I must have really annoyed you guys, coming and going like that. :(

sent from my Zenithink C91 (Upgrade) Tablet,
using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 am

Hi Beowolf I remember you and you haven't annoyed anyone, glad you have rejoined us and sorry you havent had any replies, also that it took me so long but was poorly yesterday so only just seen the post.

Anyway :welcome: back keep posting :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Beowulf1976 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you :-)

CV
on my Tablet! :-)
(ZT282 - C91 upgrade)

Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 pm

:welcome: back Beowulf i remember you :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm

hi beowolf not forgoten x
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello