[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Possible fibro

Possible fibro

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Possible fibro

Postby just-me » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 am

Hi everyone. I'm Justine and I'm not even sure I should be here posting on this forum. I went to the Dr's the other day after finding one I am happy with and who listens and told him of my troubles and suspicions. After reading up a little of my symptoms I started wondering if I had Fibro.

The Dr was really good and took me seriously which has never happened before so it was a nice surprise. He told me he suspected I could either have Fibro or Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR). He got me back later the same morning for blood tests which will help confirm or rule out the PMR. I'll find out the results next week.

I'm sorry if I have barged in where I shouldn't be but I really wanted to have a read through and get the low down of Fibro properly.

I was given the link for this forum by my friend and current member Mellymoo. Thanks Mel. xx
Rabbit Forum for over 16's.

just-me
UKFM Member

Re: Possible fibro

Postby denys » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Just-me and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :goodluck1: with the blood tests and we dont consider you to be 'barging' in hope we can help with information and support :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 am

:wave: :wave: Justine and :welcome: to the forum :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

You don't need to worry about whether you should be posting on here, or think that you're barging in on anything :-D We try to welcome and support everyone joins us, even when they find out they have something else and not FM as they find the overall feeling of the forum friendly and supportive :grouphug: :grouphug:

Have a look around and read thru stuff on here, as well as finding out about FM, you may also come across some ideas that could help you while you're waiting to find out the cause of your symptoms and things :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask, and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:58 pm

:welcome: to the forum Justine

Hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby just-me » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Thanks for the welcome. :-D
Rabbit Forum for over 16's.

just-me
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi Justme and welcome to the gang :welcome:

You'll find this a really useful site with lots of hints and support. Its one big happy family.

Hope things go ok.

Diane

:-)
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Mellymoo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Crikey I am late replying :oops: Haven't visited for a while.

Hi Justine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave:
Mellymoo
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello