[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi from Somerset

hi from Somerset

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi from Somerset

Postby grannygreenwitch » Sat May 05, 2012 1:54 pm

:-D hi although I've had FM for years I've just been directed to this site by a friend.I'm 60,have 5 adult sons & 3 granddaughters. I live in Somerset with my husband , little dog, 2 cats, 2 lovebirds & an assortment of fish. I'm passionate about he environment, am a crystal therapist, Reiki Master & tarot reader. I love to live life to the full but Fibro gets in the way! I'm not very regular with my use of the computer but I look forward to getting to know you all.
grannygreenwitch
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi from Somerset

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat May 05, 2012 2:47 pm

:welcome: to the forum grannygreenwitch :wave: :wave: Nice to have you with us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

As you find your way around the boards, you'll see that there is a lot of info and advice on here, as well as support for each other during those darker times that FM can bring with it. We also like to join in with the :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: when something good has happened as well :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Anything you want to know about, just ask away and we'll try to help you with it. Likewise, if you have found something that has helped or made a difference to you, please feel free to share it with us as it could be something that makes a difference to someone on here as well :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun May 06, 2012 6:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum grannygreenwitch :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello