[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Im New here x

Hi Im New here x

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Im New here x

Postby Camberwell Beauty » Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 am

Hello everyone.

I hope that you are all relatively well and having a pain free day.
A bit about me ... I am female, 40 something, married with 3 grown up kids, one still at home, 4 babies (my dogs) who are my lifeline and companions.

I have had fibro for more years than I care to remember and have also been diagnosed with CFS/ME in the last 6 months. My hubby is the best in the world and will do anything for me. My 18 yr old daughter is a great help too.

Apart from all this I am desperately struggling with my fibro, and have been extremely low for some 5-6 months. Im here to chat with likewise people, and to seek meetings locally. I live near Sittingbourne in Kent.

Camberwell Beauty
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi Im New here x

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 09, 2012 10:40 am

Hi & :welcome:

Great to hear you have a fab support network :-D especially your dogs awww :dogrun1:

Lots of helpful advice and info here :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, there are a lot of animal lovers on here :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Graciebaby » Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi,
I'm pretty new on here too :-)

I'm a tad older than you with three grown up children and a hubby who tries to be helpful !
I have two gorgeous little dogs who keep me sane and have helped to keep me going through some tricky patches.

I have also been diagnosed with ME and Fibro......so we have a fair bit in common :-)

What meds are you on to help both ME and Fibro?
I'm on Lyrica (which I don't think is really suiting me) Citalopram and have just been prescribed Amitriptyline. I'm not staring the Ami until I've had a proper review of my meds. Different docs just prescribe stuff without being bothered about what has been prescribed by others and don't consider that things may not actually be compatable :-?

G x
Graciebaby
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 09, 2012 3:26 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Camberwell Beauty » Thu May 31, 2012 6:42 am

Hello, sorry for my delAY in replying, but I have not been at all well and I am currently recovering from facet joint injections in my back.

Hi Graciebaby, hope you are having a pain free day and that your meds review went ok.

I am on Lyrica, tramadol, fentanyl, and deloxetine. I have over the past 4-5 years had many med changes and feel that this is what suits me and I have a little scope to change it to suit myself on my worse days.

I look forward to chatting with you likeminded people. Its such a relief to chat with people that actually really 'know' how you feel.

x
Camberwell Beauty
UKFM Newbie

Postby Andrew_Z » Thu May 31, 2012 10:17 am

Hi. I'm fairly new here as well, only a couple of weeks. I've had fibro since 2008. Maybe we should call you 'Butterfly', with your pretty nickname. :-)
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby ants1964 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 pm

welcome :-D im new here to and as for meds its just trial and error here see what works for now which seems to be nuttin.ive read some useful comment in here tho very helpful so look on the positive side your not alone in here
ants1964
UKFM Member

Postby Camberwell Beauty » Thu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome's

X
Camberwell Beauty
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello