Old but new here Quick Outline

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Old but new here Quick Outline

Postby stephenRT » Mon May 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi here I go Life of stress poor sleep, now bad dream each night, bad night = bad next day half a 1 a night night-all helps a lot must
take break of a week after each packet.
Fibro How long not sure 10+ years almost gave up till 5 years ago changed GP now I have Fibro , over the past 5 years my well
being has improved but at a cost, started by sleeping downstairs in a quiet darkened room well tucked in and safe, before
a bird on the roof would wake me, played music on a timer till asleep 10pm to 7.30am when I the spend a hour doing
stretching in warm water 37 Deg and yes take the pills
Meds now Lyrica, Fluoxetine( when I wake up in the night I smile and turn over ),Diclofenac x 2 day which takes away my neck pain,
and one odd tablet that's in question " Imdur " see below.
Other Problems High Blood Pressure warn out spin, while trying to get to the bottom of my illnesses which included chest pain ( far left )
at the same time as the pain my blood pressure left to right arm would change, say R 150/95 L 120/90 so is this angina or
get this there are flaps in your arteries that open and close to stop blood flowing back i think called "leaflets" which get
this are muscle all I can say is the one a day stopped the pain and that blood pressure problem, If you get pain in the
middle chest and may be take antacids try this for 3 days stop all wheat, corn including any item that have them in, found
this out after 20 years on re-fluz pills.
More later

Though for to-day " Just flow with it " posting.php?mode=post&f=4#
stephenRT
UKFM Member

Re: Old but new here Quick Outline

Postby shazq » Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm

:welcome: to the forum Stephen :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello