[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - So need support

So need support

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

So need support

Postby Grandmasuzey » Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Suzanne and I was diagnosed with fm about 5 years ago. I also have had lupus form20 years but I honestly don't know where one ends and the other begins. My husband has has fm for about 3 years and also has osteo arthritis. We are 65 and 68 so don't hold out much hope of recovering any time soon. The atmosphere in our home is supremely depressed most of the time and can really gets us down! I would appreciate coping tips especially from anyone in this double bind. Thanks
Grandmasuzey
UKFM Newbie

Re: So need support

Postby shazq » Mon May 14, 2012 2:15 pm

:welcome: To the forum Suzanne :wave:

Sorry to hear both you and your hubby have fibro, there are a couple off couples on the forum myself and partner being one of them so understand what you mean.

Its hard having 2 sick people especially when you are both having your down days and nothing can get done, you are both in pain and need help/support but only have each.

It can get depressing. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Grandmasuzey » Mon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

It's good to know someone understands. Thanks.
Grandmasuzey
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

This forum is very friendly and has lots of info and support so stick around and if you want to know anything just ask someone will always answer :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherrybee » Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 am

Hi Suzy, lots of friendly people and help here :welcome: tk
care x
cherrybee
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 15, 2012 1:54 pm

:wave: :wave: suzey and :welcome: to the forum :clap: :clap:

I'm sorry to hear bot you and your hubby have FM, hopefully we'll be able to offer you both some help and support. With all the info and advice on here, there may be some useful suggestions for both you and your hubby :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue May 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi Suzy and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello