[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - new member

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby lynny68 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi, im lynn, new on here, need help using site please, not to good with computers lol :crazy: I live in staffordshire, had fibro for eleven years, took them seven years to diagnose, married with three children 19, 16 and 15. Gsoh and looking to chat with fellow sufferers.
Last edited by lynny68 on Wed May 23, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynny68
UKFM Member

Re: new member

Postby shazq » Wed May 23, 2012 4:24 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lynn :wave:

Just let us know what you need help we and we will do our best to get you up and running :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lynny68 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Thank you for the welcome :-P , im having a nose round the site, its very interesting, have been meaning to join for ages, it will be nice to chat to people of the same situation, thanks again x
lynny68
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed May 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Lyn and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lynny68 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh thank you for a lovely welcome, your site is brilliant, a lot of things make sense, i thought i was going mad, when i kept sleeping for hours at a time, until i read sleep marathon, so glad i joined :-P
lynny68
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew_Z » Fri May 25, 2012 4:08 am

Yes, hello Lyn. I'm new here too :-)
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Fri May 25, 2012 7:56 am

hi lynn,

not too far from you live in staffordshire and have a 16,14 and 9 year old - the older 2 are girls so we are all new look and converse in this house.

as well as dealing with the fibro which i have only had for 2 years, i am learning to delegate :roll: :roll: (trying) more.

:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby lynny68 » Fri May 25, 2012 9:08 pm

hi animalhouse and andrew nice to meet you, havent been on, have been run down, when you read books about this condition not all is explained, ive had symptoms, that didnt make sense until i looked around this site, ive never spoke to anyone else with this condition, so when i try explain to someone, they think im having them on, because i look well, only my husband and kids see the real suffering, when i cant walk or use the stairs or cry myself sleep because of the pain, i tend to read a lot take my mind off it x :-D
lynny68
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello