[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Stomach pains

Stomach pains

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Stomach pains

Postby rickysmrs » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Hi

I have just spent the last 4 days in hosp due to my GP thinking I was suffering with appendicitus. I have had numerous tests done at hospital ie MRI scan, Blood Tests and gyni scans. Nothing has showed up (thankfully) now I am wandering if this is another FM symptom as this is not the first hosp admission due to unexplained stomach pains in the past few years. I had my gall bladder out last year and I was hoping that was the last of it. Really hope its not starting up again. :(

Thanking you in anticipation for any advice

Ann
rickysmrs
UKFM Member

Re: Stomach pains

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:28 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

( i have moved your post into here as it being your 1st )

Sorry to hear you have been in hospital.

As you can understand its hard for us to tell you whether its a symptom of fibro.
The only thing i can think of stomach wise could be IBS but thats not proven to be linked to fibro, Have you ever been checked for IBS?

What are your symptoms? You should keep going back to your GP until you get some answers.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 am

hi rickysmrs, :lol:

took me a while to work out the name thought it was mrs rickys then realised.

i suffer ibs not that extreme but abattle what goes in/out so sorry you are suffering so muhc.

hope yo find an answer soon, or feel better.

take care
:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby meyer12 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 am

I was going to write a similar post! On a couple of occasions ive had horrendous abdominal pains. The last time i almost called an ambulance but it subsides so i never go and get it seen to. I have IBS and Polycystic overies so ive always wonderd if my pain is because of them.

Very interneting that others have had similar pains. Has IBS ever been questioned by they docs?

X
meyer12
UKFM Member

Postby rickysmrs » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am

Hi

Thank you for replies sorry for delay in answering I have been diagnosed with IBS in the past but that was during pregnancy but I never experienced pain with it. I am due to have a lovelly colonoscopy next month the last of tests from my last hospital visit so hopefully I will have some answers then.

Hope your all keeping well gentle hugs
rickysmrs
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:37 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello