Hey all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hey all

Postby sassyjane » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey, i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in april, i also have anxiety disorder, hypermobility and gluten and fructose intolerance. I have just stopped taking amitriptyline and am slowly withdrawing from sertraline so they can put me onto duloxetine which is crippling me anxiety and pain wise. I dont sleep well, and my moods are up and down.... Starting a fibro group thru physio in a few weeks time which im hoping will help make more sense ov whats going on!!!
<3 Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true <3
sassyjane
UKFM Member

Hey all

Postby Just-JJ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:00 am

Hi Jane, this forum is excellent and supportive, I'm not much help tonight as tried going without ami before bed and can't sleep even though I feel like I coul sleep for a week x
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Hey all

Postby sassyjane » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 am

Hey, my name is Sarah, and dont worry, im going through withdrawl to go on new meds and its kicking me so know how you feel xxx
<3 Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true <3
sassyjane
UKFM Member

Re: Hey all

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sarah :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Hey all

Postby sassyjane » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanx huni :-) xx
sassyjane
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello