[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi This Is Tina In Sunny Donny

Hi This Is Tina In Sunny Donny

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi This Is Tina In Sunny Donny

Postby tinasophie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi to all. This is my first time on this web site. Well what do i say, I dont do age, after i hit the big 40, age was taboo in our house. My dad was the exception. He allways had to ring me on my birthday. It became a standing joke, he knew i did'nt what my age mentioned. The thing is, september last year dad was diognosed with secondary liver cancer, it was the most traumatic time in my life. Dad went down hill very quickly, 28th December 2011 at 8.15pm dad passed away. Dad had the last laugh, it was my birthday on that day. Now i am never going to forget it. If anyone is interested in knowing a little more about me, then i will write next time.
tinasophie
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi This Is Tina In Sunny Donny

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi & :welcome:

So sorry to hear about your dad :hugs: but glad you have found us. Lots of support/help and advice here and lots of friendly people.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

:welcome: to the forum Tina :wave:

Sorry to hear about your Dad. :hugs:

We have lots of info & support on the forum, any questions just ask :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lolabolla » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum Tina.

So sorry to hear of your fathers passing, I lost mine over 8 years ago and it never seems to get any better.

Nice to hear from someone else from Donny, hope to keep in touch.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi :wave: and :welcome: to the forum sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello