Hello Everyone.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello Everyone.

Postby Jojo73 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:25 am

Hello Everyone
I'm Joanne I'm 39..I have 3 children aged 20,16 and 6.
I love to read, spend time with my family and friends.
I work as a care assistant with the elderly which I have done for 22 years.
I'd like to talk to and hopefully make some friends on the forum who could help me manage my fibromyalgia as I have just recently been diagnosed with the condition.
I look forward to talking with you all.
Joanne x :-)
Jojo73
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello Everyone.

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:57 am

Hi Joanne & :welcome:

Lots of advice/support and information here for you.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby TATT » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Jojo,

Welcome to this forum. I find this forum a godsend. I check in 2/3 times a day and it's been such a support for me. Everyone is so friendly and I never feel judged.

I sometimes post with bad grammar spelling and even wrong words but we all have fibro fog days and no one says anything so I can just relax. It's not about fitting in or being clever. We just seem to look out for each other. I can't thank this site and the mods enough for helping me feel connected.

Any question you have Jojo there is always someone around to help. Look forward to talking with you.

TATT
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

:welcome: to the forum JoJo :wave:

We have lots of info & support on here, if you have any questions just ask :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello