[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi help needed for me

hi help needed for me

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi help needed for me

Postby tango444 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:42 pm

hi i recently been told by my docs that i have fibro and its been getting me down, im on meds at the minute but i just feel really stiff all the time and aching etc. i would love to have a chat with others on facebook or whatever so they can motivate me etc so i can have something to look forward to. i have had a rubbish year and this just tops it off, in december i lost my job, my aunt passed away in january, i broke up with my ex in january and had to move back at home and i was seeing my son twice aweek but because i havent been able to have him all the time cause ive been in too much pain etc and now i cant see my son no more because my ex has told me that im using fibro as an excuse and now i feel like ive hit rock bottom, i also suffer with psoriasis badly :( i just wanna chat to people so i can feel like im not just a waste of space etc. hope u all can help thank you for reading this :)
tango444
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi help needed for me

Postby denys » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi Tango sorry to hear you have had such a bad year up to now, so :wave: :welcome: to the forum it may take a while to get replies due to whether or not there are a lot of people logged on or not. Are you paying child support for your son??? If you are then you can apply to the courts to get access to your son so dont give up
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 pm

hi tango it dose sound like you have had a hard time,

i know that this site is a god send when you are new to all this as it has helped me alot and is still doing so,

you will need time to get your head round this,

you are ill not a waste of space you did not ask for this or bring it in yourself,

have you ever had ultra violet treatment for your skin as i have exma and my sister in law has what you have(sorry cant spell it)
and it dose help now i go on a sunbed for 3 min a couple of times when it gets bad.

about your son i agree with denys.

dont be hard on yourself treat yourself kindley.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm

:welcome: to the forum tango :wave:

There is lots to get your head around with fibro, it will take time but read up on as much as you can take in just so you know what you are up against.
We have lots of info and support on here so you have come to the right place to find help and info and have people to talk to, everyone is friendly so any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 pm

hi :wave:
good to have you with us :-D
fibro loves stress it feeds on it :evil: so try and stay as calm as possible
i know easier said than done :roll:

the best way i have found with dealing with this is to take each day as it comes
and try to be nice to yourself

could your mum or dad help out when you have your son ?
get lots of rest and hopefully you will start to feel a little better :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello