Heya

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Heya

Postby Rachey » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Heya :-)
Im Rachey and I am 24 years old living in Coventry. I live with my husband and we have been married for 2 years in August :-D :-D :-D
I was diagnosed in about november time although had been suffering for about a year before that on and off.
I am a student nurse and have 18 weeks of placement left (part-time) before I am qualified, its been a flipping hard rocky road to get to this point!! I am really not sure what to do when I qualify as its all such a struggle and so toying around with that at the moment!
In my spare time it appears I like to sleep if I can, meet up with friends, read and bake yummy things as best as I can!!
xxx
Rachey
UKFM Newbie

Re: Heya

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

:welcome: to the forum Rachey :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Heya

Postby wrensgate » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Rachey,

Hello, good luck completeing your nursing placement. I am 26 and recently been diagnosed, what top tips have you got for coping? I am struggling working full time at the moment, it seems to mean that I cannot do much at all in my free time but I am adament I will not go off sick. I am also studying my final year of degree in my 'spare' time, getting very behind and everyday feels like a huge mountain to climb, which I never achieve.

Friends and family don't really understand - colleagues to a degree and my boyfriend has limited patiece with me. How is your husband supportive?

Jenny

Sorry about spellings in this post, too tired to check through!
wrensgate
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello