[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - oldie returns

oldie returns

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

oldie returns

Postby ouchisme » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

:wave: to all new and old

I've not been on the forum for quite a long time as did as i was told (from members here and had some other 'stuff' checked out properly. Nothing life threatening (yet, still on going) but more information about my knackered body to process. Still not got the acceptance bit down yet, but i am going to get the courage to see a neurologist (sp) do hopefully move forward with my treatment.

To all new members who are starting topics with hello's i'm new, will find the forum supportive and members will help you with any questions that you may have. Thats from personal experience.

Hope to catch up with some people and maybe help some newbies if i'm able
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Re: oldie returns

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

I thought it was only a few days ago that you were on here :-? :-? :-? :-? And you made a very similar post back in May viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13455&p=144989#p144989

Then again, I might be a little :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: and :shock: :shock: :shock:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ouchisme » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am

hi fluppy

No your eyes were not deceiving you, i have been floating about. But since its been nearly a yr since i've logged on i thought i'd better say hi in the 'where to say hello' posts

Hope all is fairly well in ur world x
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi and :welcome: back :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello