Another who is not sure if they should be here.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another who is not sure if they should be here.

Postby wend-e-kins » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 am

Hi everyone,
I am another member who is not sure whether they should be here, however , maybe I need the company anyway. Going to the doctor on Tuesday to explain how I feel. Had lots of problems with pain all over for ages, very bad pain in lower back since January, headaches, dry mouth (for a couple of years) etc.etc. Had 'normal x-rays done at Chiropractor and actual joints are good. Had MRI on lower back, Spine good joints good. This may not sound very nice but has the feeling from GP that once the MRI results came through clear, the pain would vanish.....wrong! This is why I looked you all up. Interestingly he has already prescribed me Pregabalin and I have been on Citalopram since November. So wish me luck as I am still not sure that he is going to listen. Oh yes,missed out all the blood tests......its just a pity that my body dosn't seem to agree with the fact that all is OK!!!!!!! :sleep: :sleep: :yikes:
wend-e-kins
UKFM Newbie

Re: Another who is not sure if they should be here.

Postby masonsbarms » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:41 pm

hi wend,sounds like you have been having a bad time,

i hope your gp listens to you on teusday, ask him to refer you to a rhumatoligist,
if they dont listen can you see another you need a gp who understands.

have you wrote it all down then you dont forget and if poss get someone to go with you for support we all need that.

hope you get to the bottom of things soon and maybe start to feel a bit better.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 pm

:welcome: to the forum wend~e~kins :wave: :wave:

First of all, don't worry about whether you should be here, there's always plenty of room for those who, like you, are looking for the answer to their various symptoms and problems. We try to be friendly and supportive to everyone, and will share our various experiences with the hope that they will be of help to others in similar situations.

Masonsbarms as given you some good advice, and there's not much more I can think of to add to it.

Have a look and a read round the forum as there is lots of info and advice covering all sorts of subjects, and you may find some helpful suggestions in amongst it all :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything that you're wondering about, if you just ask about it, we'll see what sort of answer we can come up with for you :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm

:welcome: to the forum wend-e-kins :wave:

Hope you get some answers soon :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi Wend-e-kins and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello