Just wanted to say hello!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just wanted to say hello!

Postby woff75 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:01 pm

I have only joined since July 13th but was expecting a chat with someone!! Anybody there?
woff75
UKFM Newbie

Re: Just wanted to say hello!

Postby e777 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Lots of people here. Just jump in on any topic that interests you.

If you have a specific question I think you get more replies than if it's just something broad.

Hope you get the support you need.
e777
UKFM Member

Postby wolfstar » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 pm

woff75 wrote:I have only joined since July 13th but was expecting a chat with someone!! Anybody there?

Welcome woff, ther's lots of ppl here, just jump in as e777 said or start a topic or question of your own :-D
:coffee1:
wolfstar

Is fibromyalgia real :?:
YES, its painfully :scream-1: real :pull-hair:
wolfstar
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:47 pm

hi Woff and :welcome: to the forum :wave: Unless you contact us by posting no-one knows you are there so no-one will know to chat to you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

:welcome: to the forum woff :wave: :wave: :wave:

woff75 wrote:I have only joined since July 13th but was expecting a chat with someone!! Anybody there?

Did you think we worked on a similar basis to FaceBook where you can post and immediately receive a response from someone, effectively holding a conversation with them???

There are plenty of us active on here, even if at times you may not see many screen names online. We post on the various topics, then others come along and reply. If there is something you want to ask a specific person, you can send them a personal message/pm to which they can reply.

There's lots of info and advice on here, so have a look round, you may find some helpful suggestions. For anything you want to know about, you can either start your own topic on it in the appropriate part of the forum, or reply to topics on the same sort of subject. Which ever option you go with, you'll hopefully get some useful responses :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello