Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby linedancer99 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ann I live in worth which is near Sandwich in Kent. I am 57 years old, married and have a daughter of 34 and a Granddaughter aged 8.

I have been married 38 years.

I don't work, sorry can't work, as with everyone I have no idea how I will feel from one day to the next.

I love line dancing, for some reason I am still able to this. It hurts to dance and sometimes I have to give in but I do not want to give up although I expect the day will come. I think it helps keep me mobile.

Not sure what else I can say here.

Thanks for reading. :-D
linedancer99
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:32 am

Hi Ann and a big :welcome: to the forum :fingerscrossed: you manage to keep the line-dancing up for some time yet :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 pm

:welcome: to the forum Ann :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Ann:mrgreen:

I don't blame you not wanting to stop dancing!! Dancing was something I always wanted to do the only way I:d be able to do it now is with a miracle!!

Lots of useful info and advice on here as well as support and a bit of crazyness to keep you sane!!

Sent from a pinkified FluppyFone!!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello