hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi

Postby madblonde123 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:37 pm

hi im 22 after 7 months of being pushed and shoved from department to department in the hospital i have now been told i have fm i was told a few months ago this was a chance but still didnt prepar myself for a definate answer ive been hoping all this time they would find all this pain was somthing easily cured but i guess this isnt the case. I have two young children and a husband that mean the world to me im a qualified nursery nurse but before having my children i was a hca ummmm dont know what else to say so thats it lol xxx
madblonde123
UKFM Member

Re: hi

Postby pugbear » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi Madblonde (cool name)
Hello, i am a relative newbie to the site too,
it is a big shock to be diagnosed with FM, i am still battling with my emotions daily :-?
This is an amazing site with so many knowledgeable people with brilliant advice or just a friendly ear for you to sound off too!!!
i hope that you find of the answers that you are looking for...
gentle hugs
Pugbear
pugbear
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 pm

:welcome: to the forum madblonde :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Even with a bit of time to find out about FM and to try and prepare yourself for the possibility of having it, when it is definitely confirmed, it still turns everything the wrong way round from how you knew things :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

At first things do seem really bleak, esp with there being no cure. However, it doesn't have to all be completely dark. With some time, patience, and a bit of trial and error, it is possible to live with FM, by finding the right balance of things for you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

With you joining us, as there is so much info and advice on here, hopefully your journey to finding what is right for you will be a little less fraught than it might have been if you were trying to sort things alone. There's always plenty of support on here, as well as lots of of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: when someone has something to :swear1: :swear1: :swear1:

Just ask if there's anything you want to know about and we'll try to help you with it :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 pm

:welcome: to the forum madblonde :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby madblonde123 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks both of you i hope this does help kinda running out.of things to try atm or so it feels xx
madblonde123
UKFM Member

Postby madblonde123 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Pugbear sorry didnt see your message.i constantly use my phone so i tend to miss bits but thankyou for your welcome x
madblonde123
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello