Another Newby

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another Newby

Postby louver » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi everyone, thought i'd introduce myself. I'm 28 and was diagnosed with FM about 6 months ago but had symptoms for 2 years since having my baby. I also suffer from Epilepsy and Parasomnia and would be interested in hearing from anyone else who sufferes from these two also. x
louver
UKFM Newbie

Re: Another Newby

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi & :welcome: louver
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

:welcome: to the forum louver :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

You'll find lots of info and advice on here, covering all sorts of subjects :clap: :clap: :clap: We try to help and support each other with what FM brings with it as well as :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: when someone shares some nice news with us :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

I can't recall anyone saying they have epilepsy and/or parasomnia :-? :-? With the number of members we have on here tho, there's a possibility someone has one or both of them. In the meantime, have a good look and a read around of the things on here, you may some useful ideas and suggestions.

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

:welcome: to the forum louver :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby louver » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Wow, Hi everyone, you've really put a smile on my face :-D Thank you x
louver
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello