[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello everyone i am new on here

hello everyone i am new on here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby teresa67 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 pm

hi everyone, i am in the fibomyalgia club, having a tough day today and every time i have a bad day the pain is always much worse then the last time
teresa67
UKFM Member

Re: hello everyone i am new on here

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:48 pm

:welcome: to the club Teresa :wave:

Sorry to hear you have fibro :( but you have come to the right forum for info & support. :hugs:

Have a read around & take in as much as you can so you know what you are up against. Someone is always around to answer any questions you have, we are a friendly bunch on here so just jump in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazzie1967 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Hello I'm new on here too my first post but advised by my family to try it out .. I was diagnosed 3 months ago and I'm going through my 2nd flare up only 3 weeks after I got back on my feet from the 1st ... I feel very confessed and don't no what to do feel very low
Brain fog , pain in throat ear both arms wrists fingers toes knees the list goes on even trouble walking ... I feel better now knowing that I'm not alone but sad that there are so many other people like me .. I'd had not heard off fm till I was told that I have it .. So if you can give me any coping skills I'd be very grateful
Sharon x
shazzie1967
UKFM Newbie

Postby sootybean56 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:45 pm

hi :wave:
to both of you
i just love the people on here
they have helped me come to terms with fibro
seen me through flare ups
listened when i felt down
shared experiences of fibro

i dont know what i would have done had i not found this site
so :welcome: and get ready for the wealth of info that you will find :blowkiss:
sootybean56
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi Shazzie and Teresa and a big welcome to the forum. Hope you find it a place of friendship and support.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:34 pm

:wave: :wave: teresa and shazzie :welcome: to our online fibro club :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

There is a lot of info and advice and suggestions on here, on all sorts of subjects, so have a look and a read to see what there is. We also try to support each other thru the rubbishness that tags along with FM, and love to hear when someone has some nice news :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Just ask about anything you're wondering about, someone will pop up and hopefully leave you a sensible reply :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi to you both and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:25 pm

:welcome: shazzie :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello